- Adventist Health: Lourie Center and Ridge School
- The Chelsea School
- The Children’s Guild
- Episcopal Center for Children
- The Foundation Schools
- The Ivymount School
- The Katherine Thomas School
- Kennedy Krieger Institute – School Programs
- The Kingsbury Center
- The Lab School of Washington
- The Pathways Schools
- Phillips Programs for Children and Families
- Sheppard Pratt: Frost School, Forbush School and Oakmont Upper School
- The Law Office of Nigel M. Atwell (Corporate/Associate Member)
Follow DCASE on twitterLoad More...
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED! Help our @exploreDC3C Spring Break students prepare for entering the workforce. Volunteers will participate in our "reverse job fair" on March 30 from 9-11.
Our students are waiting for you!
Pls RT @DC_Advocate @DCASEdcIvymount School@IvymountSchool
Congrats to DCASE member school - @IvymountSchool for a fantastic Special Needs Resource Fair! @AJEInc @xMindsOrg @FFHtraining @TLC_Rockville
Thanks to @nbcwashington for covering our Special Needs Resource Fair on Sunday! #NBC #news #conversation #newbook 4Ivymount School@IvymountSchool
Great resource for local parents! @SpecialEdCoop @CLCPolicy @AJEInc
Ivymount's 6th Annual Resource Fair will host over 50 exhibitors whose organizations provide a variety of services and resources to children and young adults with special needs. Interested in attending our free event? Visit: https://t.co/vgQWPN5ugI
Few Parents Plan For Future Of Children With Disabilities, Study Finds https://t.co/y0GW4gsoPx #disabilities #Disability #DisabilityConfident #DisabilityRights #ParentStrong #parentingtips #ParentsPromiseToKids #parenting #Autism #AutismAwareness #AutismSpectrum #Therapist