SAVE THE DATE!
Edlavitch DCJCC, SchoolTalk, and DCASE invite you to:
A Convening on Sex Education and
Creating Healthy Relationships for DC Youth with Disabilities
Wednesday, February 21
9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Join us for a dynamic discussion on the topic of sex education and healthy relationships for youth with disabilities. This program is open to any stakeholder, community member, self-advocate, family member, educator, and anyone ready to be “change agents.”
Through a World Café designed day, with dynamic speakers and table experts from our DC disability community, we will discuss, explore, and launch broad solutions to help these individuals develop productive, independent, and healthy lives and relationships.
Our goal is to dive into these topic areas and develop programs for our community:
- Sexual Health/Physical Health & Sex Education
- Online Safety
- Healthy Body Image (Self Awareness and Self Esteem)
- Social-Relationships-Dating and safe places for independence
- Family Engagement (parents and siblings)
- Workplace safety (sexual harassment)
*Lunch will be provided.
Click here to REGISTER today